Episode 1 3
This Week in Android #13 with Dave and Lane from The Android App Show
TWiA #13 with Dave and Lane from The Android App Show
No app of the week this week.
- An iPhone hacked to run Android?
- Sprint giving away EVO 4G to ten “premier” customers.
- Correction: Android will get Flash 10.1 in the first half of 2010.
- Motorola’s next phone may have 3D.
- Android applications that work via voice control are coming to the 2011 Ford Fiesta.
- Steve Jobs recommends Android for the porn obsessed.
- Android powered Archos 7 Home Tablet is now available for pre-order.
- Nexus One 3G issues are no longer being investigated by Google.
- UK Android phones will be getting free turn-by-turn navigation.
- Google is working hard to ”woo” developers over to Android.
- An extremely luxurious Android phone is coming soon.
- Josh Beck, teacher at a middle school, came on the show to discuss education of Android development in schools.