The big news this week included Google’s release of Voice Actions for Android.
Our tips this week included changing Android’s keyboard and using the camera on Apple’s iPhone.
Mike’s Game of the Week was Castlevania Puzzle: Encore of the Night (iTunes link).
- Did Apple place chipset orders for a January Verizon iPhone 4 launch?
- CDMA iPhone in engineering tests, may arrive in January, says John Gruber
- Sony Ericsson rumored to have PSP Go-like Android 3.0 gaming phone
- webOS 2.0, ‘Roadrunner’ device showing up in app logs?
- Official Google Blog: Just speak it: introducing Voice Actions for Android
- AT&T’s bullish earnings report suggests iPhone exclusivity is almost over
- Exclusive: Verizon Wireless 2010/2011 roadmap!
- RIM to share some BlackBerry codes with Saudis – source
- Jim Balsillie appointed to UN Panel on Global Sustainability
- “Amorphous” metal alloys to slip into Apple products soon
- iPhone exploit code goes public
- The Easier Way to Install Flash on iPhone 4 and iPad
- Apple Adds Email-Based FaceTime Support in iOS 4.1 Beta 3
- Papermaster’s Departure Linked to ‘Cultural Incompatibility’ Rather Than Antenna Issues
- HTC Schubert: Windows Phone 7 gets an aluminum unibody handset to call home? (video)
- Don’t Be Ugly By Accident!
- Vice President Who Was In Charge Of Designing The Pre Leaves Palm And HP
- Motorola Droid 2 (and R2-D2 edition!) finally official: Android 2.2, Swype, $200 on contract
- Microsoft to open mobile games studio, develop and incubate Windows Phone 7 titles
- Sprint Samsung Epic 4G is $249 on August 31st
- Android next up to get streaming Netflix goodness
- NAVIGON offering 50% off all iPhone navigation apps
- Chaos Rings encircles iPad; Square Enix iPhone apps go on sale